Experience & Activities
- Founder/Executive Director | INUA KIKE | Jan 2015 – Present
- Administrator- Grant-making and Program Support | LIFE Organization | Jan 2017 – Aug 2017
- Fellow / Finance Administrator | MINDS Organization | Feb 2016 – Dec 2016
- Administration Assistant | PAWA254 Organization | Jan 2011 – Dec 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health and Development | 2018-2021
- Certificate in Computer Studies | Computer College | 2014
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) | 2013
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) | 2002-2005
Susan’s expertise lies in the following areas
- General Administration
- Leadership and Mentorship
- Program Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Team player, honest, self-confident, and detail-oriented.
- Adaptable to change and open to criticism.
- Thrives under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Attentive to detail, honest, and respectful.
- Proficient in computer skills.
Career Objective: Susan’s career objective is to enhance and create safe spaces for underprivileged individuals, particularly young women and men in society. She is seeking challenging environments to maximize her potential as an individual and a team player.